Wednesday, November 17, 2010

surprise

I would have bet money that we were having a boy. I would have bet our brand new beautiful car that we were going to have a boy. I have never been wrong with guessing the sex of our babies. Even when I was pregnant with the twins I knew they were girls. Same with our son. I was wrong. I was so wonderfully, beautifully wrong. We are having a girl. A sweet baby girl to bring joy into our hearts and love into our arms. We are over the moon excited. The kids are equally excited, Brady is most excited because he didn't want to share his toys with a brother. Now he will have 3 sisters fussing over him, oh he will be in heaven. God has a plan here, what is I can't even begin to tell you. But as for now I like his plan with another girl for our growing family. Now all we need is good news. My mom meets with her doctor tomorrow (appointment was changed because they scheduled a PET scan for this morning) All I am praying for is at least one piece of really REALLY good news. I don't think that is too much to ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment