Wednesday, March 9, 2011

tenacious

The last 5 days have made my head spin. My heart literally stopped on Thursday, the fear that gripped me then is still lingering now but it has subsided considerably. Lucy has made a complete turn around. She really amazes me. She is strong. She is mighty. She is showing me her true colors already. She is only 7 weeks old and I am learning so much about her. She won't let anything keep her down for long. Even the doctor is impressed with her progress. They still are unsure as to what exactly she was sick with but they know that the anti biotic are working. She is off the vent and back on the nasal cannula. Her vital signs are back to normal. Our prayers were answered. The miracle of medicine and God have shown there power again in our lives. Lucy is tenacious, she everything I hope to be. I can't wait to see her grow and thrive.

On a completely separate topic my sister has a blog. It is awesome. Her blog is funny and a great break from this depressing blog. Check her out, you won't be disappointed: Can of Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment